The College Seal depicts the ideals, the goals, and the scope of the Seventh-day Adventist Christian education.
The Globe indicates the global thrust of SDA colleges, operated and administered under one common philosophy of Christian education-to restore in man the lost image of God.
The Philippine Map in the seal points to the specific location of CPAC. Whereas, she caters primarily to the educational needs of the Filipino youth in Central Philippines, she also opens her doors to the venturesome youth of the world, who in search of knowledge and for the quenching of the thirst for adventure, want to enter her portals.
The Flaming Torch with the inset head of the dove, portrays the College as a bearer of the Gospel torch, casting her light all around, with the guidance and protection of the Holy Spirit. At the center of the seal is an open Bible, God’s Holy Word, the only foundation and source of true knowledge and wisdom. The Bible supports Educational Tools representing the three aspects of Christian education-spiritual, mental, and physical, with emphasison manual labor and healthful leaving.
The educational tools represent the values that CPAC holds dear:
- Tri – square rightness or integrity
- Compass – completeness or perfection
- Gear Wheel – manual labor or diligence
- Books – quest for knowledge
- Caduceus – healthful living and the church’s position on non-combatancy in military training.
- Microscope – continuous research, study and awareness of things that are seemingly inconspicuous but significantly important.
The Laurel Leaves represent the challenge to the youth to do great things for God. It also connotes success for those who, in humility, accepts and lives the principles of Christian education.
The Circle that surrounds the seal represents the wholeness and completeness of Christian education.
The College Name encircling the logo articulates the College’s full and total support of the ideas, objectives, and philosophy of Christian education.
The various colors in the College Seal have the following significance:
- Red stands for the courage of the founders and the pioneers who established this college. It also symbolizes the crimson blood of Christ shed for our redemption.
- White represents the pure and unselfish motives of the founders and pioneers of the College. It also indicates the purity of the Church.
- Blue is a symbol for loyalty. It is an invitation to all members to remain loyal and true to the Church.
- Yellow stands for jealousy and zealousness. It is a challenge to every member to be jealous for the Church and to be zealous unto good works.
CPAC School Song
In the heart of Sugarlandia
At the foot of Marapara
There stands a refuge for the youth,
Our school, a citadel of truth.
Here mountains, sea and distant isles
lift hearts to heaven where naught defiles;
the air is cool; the water is pure,
free gifts of him whose love is sure.
We’ll sing of thee, CPAC
We pledge thee love and loyalty;
Forever guide, forever be,
Our college, dear CPAC;
We honor thee, CPAC;
For molding us for eternity;
Forever guide, forever be, `
Alma matter, CPAC!
Here lovely flowers and friendships bloom
To charm the eye, to banish gloom;
The thought of thee, CPAC,
Will follow us on land and sea.
Mrs. Marie E. Bingcang Prof. Rudy Ruiz